- Best performance: HolaBot has a carrying capacity as large as 132lbs. With 4 trays and the IPX5 waterproof cabin. Great business capabilities give HolaBot unprecedented delivery efficiency
- Most intelligent: HolaBot supports pagering function. With the modular base and the full-range depth sensor, HolaBot redefines the delivery robot
- Efficient: 132lbs large capacity, fast movement, twice as efficient as the staff
- Secure: Avoiding obstacles instantly for smooth movement, water-proof and spill-resistant
- Easy: Require no extra maintenance except charging
Build-in a 120L ultra-large cabin, HolaBot includes 4 Tier loading zone with adjustable trays level. The carrying capacity is 60KG. HolaBot is famous for its large volume and high carrying capacity.
In the catering bussing scenario, the staff have to deal with a lot of greasy dishes and leftovers. Hola's inner cabin is the first in the catering industry to reach IPX5 waterproof, detachable and washable, convenient for staff to load and clean.
In order to respond quickly to tasks, waiters can call HolaBot through pagers. Tasks can be issued to the robot from the following device, ensuring the robot to be "on call" all the time.
Front-end noise reduction technology and full-range sound source positioning. HolaBot is able to identify the location of the staff following the sound "Hola,Hola" and turn the tank around towards the table, thus facilitating dish collection and table cleaning.
|21.3 x 20.9 x 48.25 in
|ABS engineering plastics/Aviation grade aluminium alloy
|10-24h (replaceable battery)
|1.6 - 3.9 ft/s Adjustable
|Capacity of single shelf: